Thursday 3 October 2019

Introductory post

My name is Conor Burke, I am 17 years old. I have 2 huskies, William (left) & Georges (right) 

My main interests are photography, weightlifting and music.
I have an instagram account where I post my photos @burkaphotography
Currently I am using a Nikon D3400 for shooting, I mainly take landscape shots as I love to go hiking and visiting new places, on occasion I do also take photos for other people.






Beaches tend to be my favourite place to take photos as water colour, sand colour and the formation of the beach itself tend to make interesting subjects aswell as a good background for photos of people






I would like to make a career out of weightlifting, or more specifically bodybuilding , although I do enjoy watching powerlifting. Currently I train 6 days per week for between 1 to 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment